I’ve never been much of a reader. While I’ve discovered a slight joy for it recently, there’s not much that really strikes me. In order for me to really sit down and pay attention to something I’m reading, I need something captivating. Something personal and relatable. That’s why I’ve grown to loves blogs. In my own blog, I try and put a piece of myself in everything I write because the blogs I really love do just that. They find a way to show that even personal experiences create opportunities to connect with the world around you.
SO THESE ARE THE BLOGS I CLING TO.
The ones that are written with purpose, not for the sake of getting views, but for the sake of telling a story. For the sake of saying that you’re not alone, that everyone has ups and downs. The ones that really show you that it’s okay to embrace your short comings and that you deserve everything you try for. They don’t let you make excuses but they give you a break when you need it. So lets dive into some awesome bloggers that inspire me with every post they make.
BLOGS TO FOLLOW
- Jessica Rose Williams for all things wardrobe and minimalism. It really feels like you’ve walked into her home for a chat and a cup of tea.
- Un-Fancy for ultimate style inspiration. She really makes style something attainable for us all.
- The Lifestyle Files is a lifestyle blog focused on minimalism and simple living with a twist of boss-lady mixed in.
- Laura Ulrich has a real knack for story telling over on her blog, Abide.
- For an all encompassing lifestyle blog, Wit & Delight offers honest posts ranging from real people problems to city guides and style tips.
- Selective Potential is a style blog that offers relatable style with a wide range of shops and pieces.
- Britnee Tanner is an insightful minimalist who offers thought provoking posts on all things minimalism and simplifying.
- Almost Makes Perfect is an all around lifestyle blog written by the incredibly witty Molly about her life as a new mom with impeccable taste.
Photo by The Lifestyle Files